Monday, October 15, 2012

Today has been a nice relaxing family day! Those are few in our house. Seems like there is always something happening to keep us busy and exhausted. I'm just about to my 36th week of pregnancy now. I can't believe that we will have one more little person here in less than a month. I don't feel ready, but then I don't know that you ever do. I've been reflecting a lot on Wills short lil life lately, thinking about how huge it has been. With all we've been through with him and how generally healthy he is today...it feels like a blur or dream. Could be me in this pregnancy fog too! I talk about how he was on palliative so freely and our fears of losing him without extreme emotion all the time. I almost feel bad for not feeling worried and bad. It's crazy I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment