Monday, March 12, 2012

Today's been a tough one! Shit on, spit up on, painted with paint and food, held my baby while he got needles...then listened to him whine all afternoon about it! All this while being 7 months pregnant, with gestational diabetes, carpal tunnel in my right hand and f-ing exhausted!! Is this the joys of motherhood everyone raves about? Cuz I call bullshit. Sure. One day I'll look back and smile and be proud of my hardwork blah blah blah. But right now I don't feel the joy.
Today at our parent group for parents of children with special needs we discussed emotional awareness. One of the words we talked about at length was loneliness. A word thats never spoken to me so much. Feeling overwhelmed in my home, my marriage, and even my body! It's a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment